Continue your journey into yoga with our expertly guided yoga teacher training in our Olathe yoga studio.
- Take 20 additional classes; which are free at Surya Yoga, but can be taken at any studio
- Turn in all homework
- Turn in in-class final and take home final
- Pay in full by graduation. Any and all money paid after program begins is non-refundable.
- Trainee can miss 8 hours without making up any missed hours. After 8 hours of missed time, trainee is required to make up missed modules with the trainers during the next teacher training or at a mutually agreed upon time before graduation.
- Trainee has one year from graduation date to make up homework, finals, classes and modules to receive certificate.
Fill out the application and hit submit! Annie Trotta will call and/or email you to discuss the next steps.
Required: We will meet at the studio for a Q & A Session.
Optional: Take a free yoga class before or after the Q & A session.
Pay in full
- $2500 paid in full by start date ($500 non-refundable deposit due 1 month before start date and $2000 due by start date.)
- $500 non-refundable deposit due two weeks before start date
- $286 due each weekend of training (7 payments, totaling $2000)
Reserve your spot by paying the non-refundable $500 deposit:
- Venmo: @Annie-FlaglerTrotta (9037)
Already have a Certification?
- Yoga teachers with a previous 200 hour certification in any genre of yoga can receive half off for this training!
- Apr 1: 6-8:30 PM Welcome/introductions, Anatomy & Philosophy
- Apr 2: 10:00 – 6:00 PM Anatomy, Symmetrical Neutral Standing Poses
- Apr 3: 10:00 – 4:00 PM Anatomy, Surya Namaskar
- Apr 22: 6 - 8:30 PM Anatomy and Philosophy
- Apr 23: 10:00 - 6:00 PM Externally Rotated Standing Poses
- Apr 24: 10:00 - 4:00 PM Surya Namaskar A & B
- Apr 29: 6- 8:30 PM Anatomy & Philosophy
- Apr 30: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Inversions
- May 1: 10:00 – 4:00 PM Inversions
- May 13: 6-8:30 PM Anatomy & Philosophy
- May 14: 10:00 – 6:00 PM Backbends in Shoulder Flexion
- May 15: 10:00– 4:00 PM Backbends in Shoulder Extension
- May 20: 6 - 8:30 PM Anatomy & Philosophy, Practice
- May 21: 10:00 – 6:00 PM Practice Teaching, Forward Bends , Twists and Restorative
- May 22: 10:00- 4:00 PM Anatomy and Practice of Hip Openers and Ashtanga Primary Series
- Jun 3: 6 - 8:30 PM Anatomy and Philosophy
- Jun 4: 10:00-6:00 PM CPR Certification (as needed), practice teaching, other styles of yoga, kids yoga, prenatal yoga
- Jun 5: 10:00 -4:00 PM Practice Teaching
- Jun 10: 6 - 9 PM Review for in-class exam
- Jun11: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM In-class exam, Final teaching and graduation ceremony