- Take 20 additional classes; which are free at Surya Yoga, but can be taken at any studio
- Turn in all homework
- Turn in in-class final and take home final
- Pay in full by graduation. Any and all money paid after program begins is non-refundable.
- Trainee can miss 8 hours without making up any missed hours. After 8 hours of missed time, trainee is required to make up missed modules with the trainers during the next teacher training or at a mutually agreed upon time before graduation. Private make up hours are at an additional cost of $100/hour.
- Trainee has one year from graduation date to make up homework, finals, classes and modules to receive certificate.
Fill out the application and hit submit! Annie Trotta will call and/or email you to discuss the next steps.
Required: We will meet at the studio for a Q & A Session.
Optional: Take a free yoga class before or after the Q & A session.
Early Bird Discount: $750 off the training if enrolled by August 10. Fill out the application, text Annie to set up your free Q & A class at 913-269-9037 and pay the $500 deposit to qualify for early bird. Questions? text or call 913-269-9037
Pay in full
- $3490 paid in full by start date ($500 non-refundable deposit due 1 month before start date and remainder due by start date.)
- Payment plans are offered by Surya Yoga. Choose your payment plan, up to 12 months!
Reserve your spot by paying the non-refundable $500 deposit:
Already have a Certification?
- Yoga teachers with a previous certification in any genre of yoga can receive half off for this training!
- Oct 7: 6-8:30 PM Welcome/introductions
- Oct 8: 10:30 – 4:30 PM Anatomy Symmetrical Neutral Standing Poses, Sequence Writing
- Oct 9: 8 -12 PM Anatomy Surya Namaskar, Sequence Writing
- Nov 4: 6 - 8:30 PM Anatomy and Philosophy
- Nov 5: 10:30 - 4:30 PM Externally Rotated Standing Poses, Level 1 Sequence Writing
- Nov 6: 8 - 12 PM Surya Namaskar A & B, Level 2 Sequence Writing
- Nov 11: 6- 8:30 PM Anatomy & Philosophy
- Nov 12: 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM Inversions, Sequence Writing and Practice
- Nov 13: 8:00 – 12:00 PM Inversions, Sequence Writing and Practice
- Dec 2: 6-8:30 PM Anatomy & Philosophy
- Dec 3: 10:30 – 4:30 PM Backbends in Shoulder Flexion, Sequence Writing and Practice
- Dec 4: 8 - 12 PM Backbends in Shoulder Extension
- Jan 6: 6 - 8:30 PM Ashtanga intro
- Jan 7: 10:30 – 4:30 PM Practice Teaching, Forward Bends , Twists and Restorative
- Jan 8: 8 - 12 PM Anatomy and Practice of Hip Openers and Ashtanga Primary Series, Restorative sequence writing
- Jan 13: 6 - 8:30 PM Anatomy and Philosophy
- Jan 14: 10:30 - 4:30 PM CPR Certification (as needed), practice teaching, other styles of yoga, kids yoga, prenatal yoga
- Jan 15: 8 - 12 PM Practice Teaching
- Feb 3: 6 - 8:30 PM Practice Teaching
- Feb 4: 10:30 - 3 Practice Teaching
- Feb 10: 6-8:30 PM Review for in-class exam
- Feb 11: In-class exam, Final teaching and graduation ceremony