Beginner Yoga Series
New to Yoga? Surya Yoga offers a workshop for beginners of all ages!
Learn the basics with a safe, structured approach from our skilled teachers.
95% of people that start yoga with a friend or family member stick with it and succeed!
Ask your friend to take this Beginner Series with you!
What You Will Learn:
In this class, beginner yoga students will learn the fundamentals of yoga including:
- yoga poses
- yoga breathing
- yoga etiquette
- relaxation techniques
- how to build strength and flexibility
- how to quiet the mind-chatter!
- Includes 6 total classes
- Beginner Series includes blocks and strap rental at no additional cost (mats are available for purchase and are 20% off).
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring water.
- Any missed class can be made up with another yoga class on the schedule.
- No refunds or Groupons.
- Class size limited to 8.
In the event of bad weather and the studio is closed, the class will be rescheduled. If you can’t make the make up class, just choose a class on the schedule that sounds good to you and take it!
Reserve Your Spot by clicking below!
Sign up now!
(95% of people stick to it if a friend/family member joins them, so tell your friend to sign up too!)
When: May 17- June 7 (No class on Memorial Day)
Day: Monday 6 PM
(You are required to take the BEGINNER SERIES classes Mondays at 6 PM May 17-June 7.
Each week you will also take 1 class of your choosing; 6 total classes).
Class limited to 8 people, so reserve your spot now!